Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Football


 We live close to Soldier field so our extra parking lots have been packed full of Bears fans on game days. Since football season is now in full swing we were getting anxious to see some games.  Kee-won got a bunch of us together for the Northwestern vs Purdue game this past weekend. It was a beautiful day for football and we had an awesome barbeque afterwards. 

Ryan Field
 A few of the kids that came to watch the game.
Our first Big Ten college game!!

2 comments:

Kari D. said...

Hi you 2!
I love the blog! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together.
How'd you hear about my trick?!! Thank you, thank you. It went pretty well if I do say so myself. I hear he deserved it too.
Miss you guys! This is a nice way to feel closer though.
Love,
Your fuzzy cuzzy Kari

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Loooks like a fun time. I really like the new blog by the way. Classy!!