We had a few friends over the other night for board games. Josh and Trese got Jason a game called Guillotine for his birthday that we have been addicted to ever since! I would highly recommend it. We also got a new game from Mom & Dad Barnes called Bohnanza which we had yet to try, but we'll let you know how it is once we do.

Jason's classmate Cory and his wife Melissa!

3 comments:
I'm sick again. Ugh. Wish I could play a game with you instead! Love you guys!
-sis
Well I won't say I am jealous since you know how I love game nights but looks like it was fun. Maybe just maybe you will get me to try it out sometime.
My dad ordered me Guillotine for me after reading your blog. Thanks for the idea! It's very fun. It was funny though, because it was just mailed to me with no receipt so I had no idea WHO sent it to me. I tried calling the company and the same guy answered everytime with this whiney voice and a southern accent and he would say, "There is no way I can find out for you who ordered it." And then he's just sit there silently and finally I'd say, "Okay, have a nice day?" Kind of unprofessional. Finally I asked my dad if he sent it to me and the mystery was over. Wow, I've written a lot. I'm at my limit.
Post a Comment