Thursday, December 3, 2009

Key Largo, Montego...Baby why don't we go...

We had an amazing trip to Florida!..is it possible to have a non amazing trip there?? Although we were busy for the majority of our time, we did sneak away to Key Largo...palm trees, the ocean, sand and 85 degrees...paradise!


These signs were all along the road, but we did not see any crocodiles. Still deciding if that was unfortunate or fortunate.
our first views of Key Largo!







the perfect place for a nap..

Jason's schedule is relaxing, so we are looking forward to some time to explore Wilmington. I have been able to spend some time at Wrightsville Beach..which I LOVE..but I hear there are a few more good ones around as well!

2 comments:

Jewls said...

Oh my lands I am stinkin green with envy!! Looks like a blast. I hope there weren't any crocodiles in that water you were standing in.

Anonymous said...

Oh my grape vines! Are those mangroves behind you in those pictures? I've always had this fantasy of kayaking under the mangrove roots. If those are, infact, mangroves I am uber jealous. If they aren't, and just look like them, I'm still uber jealous anyway. Looks amazing.
Love you guys!
sis