Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mission Accomplished

The third weekend in July Jason, Josh and Zach participated in the STP, a bike ride/race from Seattle to Portland. For most it is a two day ride, but some of the hard core(crazy?) riders will do the whole thing in one day. So yes, of course, they completed the one day ride. Jason only got a little over a month of training in, so it was quite an impressive feat! They all did amazing, I admire their determination.


We stopped to see the boys along the route in Tenino, Centralia, Lexington and the grand finish in Portland
Waiting for the boys at the 100 mile mark!
Chewing on rocks is definitely more fun than just standing around
They finished!
I couldn't pass up this view on the way home. I want to say this is Mt. Ranier, but am not positive.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Only B can make chewing on rocks cute. : ) Missed you this last week - Charlie hopes to see you on the next trip out!