Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day

We had such a blast at lake roosevelt this weekend. We were thankful for one last hurrah before the fall weather sets in. I think our days of air conditioning have ended, but I do love looking forward to cinnamon apple cider, cozy fires, and autumn leaves. 


The boys prepping themselves for some serious tube wars...







We were all very thankful for the campfire!














Shawn brought a wakeboard so Jason gave it a try.





Brian learned how to ski.


Saying goodbye and capping off the weekend with a Doxie's burger..or 2..



My best buddy


2 comments:

Jewls said...

Aww...I miss my best buddy too. What an awesome weekend but it never seems like enought. We will have to plan a fun couples weekend.

Beth said...

I'm so jealous! I want to be there too! You guys look like you got some sun, in spite of it all. Love you!