We've been keeping pretty busy the last couple weeks, but managing to have a lot of fun as well. This summer has been so busy, it hardly seems like we're "settling down." Wenatchee is beginning to feel like home, and it's such a good feeling!
A few weeks ago a bunch of country bands came to the gorge, so all us Barnes kids got together and spent the day. We saw 6 bands total.
Watching Steel Magnolia, Josh Thompson and Easton Corbin on the "small stage." And yes, I promise, Joel did actually have a good time.
Darius Rucker and Brad Paisley were the main acts later on in the evening.
The next weekend we headed up to Chelan to hang out with our good friends the Sandersons and check out the Music festival. Leah was in town, which was an extra bonus!
Jason looks a little unsure about how he should handle more than one child at a time
It actually turned out to be quite the good time. It started to rain around dusk, so they started one of the largest bonfires I've seen.
It was fun to relax, enjoy the lake and listen to some good music. There was a little dancing to be done as well :) If you go to Sarah's blog she has some great pictures of that. Wade is quite the crack up, I can't say what exactly he was doing in this picture, but something to get me laughing.
Tristan wanted to take our picture. He did end up actually getting our faces in 1 or 2 of the 30 he took. I think he might make a fine photographer someday.








2 comments:
I miss you guys so much! I want to be the bonus this weekend and come see you.
Good times!! Now I need to get a couple of your pics from the airplane ride!
Post a Comment