Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter Weather

I've never considered myself to be a clever columnist. More of a factual writer.  I'm not entirely convinced that people are interested in the writings of factual writers, which is my excuse for the 5 week absence in blog updates. So I will spare you my attempts at humor and skip to the facts. 
It's cold in Wenatchee. really cold. I don't want to know what January is going to be like.  I'm dreaming about thawing my toes in Vegas. 
We spent a spectacular Thanksgiving in Montana eating. Then eating again. and again. Then we played more games of Rook than one could imagine and spent three more days doing absolutely nothing. 
well...I guess there was football...




 and food prep,
 and tummy prep,
and food comas.

The adorable newlyweds

 The dolls were thankful Hannah was around to play. Life gets lonely in a box under the stairs.

 working hard for the big buck


 Ben turned the big 4-0.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You now have one comment. But really, January in Wenatchee isn't turning out fun. Cold it is. So, I'm pretty open as far as winter blah party dates, so lets pick something that works for you guys, then make a guest list!!! Of people that are also longing for warmth. ei