Summer has hit the valley! It's absolutely amazing. We had to endure torrential downpours to get to the sunshine, but it's here now. Hopefully to stay.
I've officially sat through my last lecture of nursing school. Next monday is my final exam. I will sit for my boards in a month or so and that will be it!
I'm employed. I'll be joining the cardiology department of our medical center. Can you say clinical cardiac electrophysiology!?
We also took another quick trip to Seattle. It would appear that we do that often. Jason had a conference and Leah drove up from Portland to keep me company. We did a little shopping, eating, site seeing and seagull feeding.
We've been loving this awesome weather. Mostly because it offers an excuse to eat loads of icecream.
Here's a little evidence of this years downpours
Dan stayed with us the weekend of the Crouch wedding. The boys couldn't resist the lego urge. They claimed to be setting them up for the "kids"
Apparently B is a lego fan as well!
We came away from Chelan last week feeling like such a privileged people! Looking forward to another wonderful time at Ronan this weekend.
Until August, Sue









1 comment:
Congrats on finishing nursing school! Hope your finals go well. It all looks like fun. Especially the ice cream...and all the Sandersons. Miss you guys! Thanks for the update. Now I have to wait until AUGUST? Are you kidding me? Oh well, we'll take what we can get. Love you guys.
Post a Comment