He surprised us by weighing in at 5#15oz. Such a little peanut!


But he's growing so quickly!
We took a very short trip to Seattle so Jason could attend a conference and Tyce got to meet his Great-Grandma Buckingham. Of course we jumped at the opportunity to eat at Ivars.
A few weeks later Jason had a conference in Boston so Tyce and I headed to Montana. He couldn't be bothered with waking up to feed the chickens...
...and seemed to find the whole experience rather boring.
All kidding aside, we had a great time!
We've got a mile long list of house projects to complete his summer but first we need to check off a few camping and boating trips!! We'll keep you updated....







2 comments:
He is such a sweet little man! We are so glad to have him around. I love that picture of him coming home with the house in the background. That will be a fun memory.
Love Auntie Jewls
Oh boy! Welcome Mr Tyce! He is so adorable. I love all these pics - the one with uncle Roy and the chickens, and the one in the kitchen with mom making her tea in the background. So fun to have Tyce in our lives - he is a cherished little boy.
Thanks for the post - I will get motivated this week and do one.
Love, Sis
Post a Comment