It rained off and on our first trip to Montana so we spent a fair amount of time inside...
Tyce has been enjoying his cousins this summer. It will be so fun when he is a little bigger and can interact more, but for now he loves to watch them play!
We had a fun, relaxing Father's Day. Tyce is a major fan of his daddy, especially when he reads him books!
Joel graduated from CWU so we took a quick trip for the ceremony
We got our boat out and in the water for the first official day of Summer. The weather was great and we had an absolute blast.
In other news, Tyce rolled over and was a little shocked about the whole thing...
He still prefers to hang out on his back but smiles like a big boy if you prop him in a chair.
He is not a huge fan of shopping, and this is the face I get every time I put him in the cart at Target.





















2 comments:
Oh man so much fun! I can't wait to get some snuggles in this weekend!!! He is changing so fast! The new tube and paddle board look awesome. We need to hang out on the river with you
Love all the Tyce baby pics! I am really missing you guys already! How is the new paddleboard? Did you get to try it out? I love how the infant life jackets make them look like they're strapped to a papoose board...hilarious!
Thanks for posting!
-sis
Post a Comment