We're home! Although there is something to be said for familiar territory, being home is a little bittersweet. I have to admit I would take the Caribbean weather over Chicago's any day, not to mention the island lifestyle. We had an awesome time on our cruise and completely understand how people get addicted to that style of vacation; the ship was a blast and the islands were beautiful. I will try and get some pictures posted along with a few more details, but for now, the laundry pile is somehow managing to steal my time and attention!
2 comments:
Cold... my hiney. We have a windchill advisory in effect here in Great Falls. It means that you'd better stay indoors or your skin will freeze and blow off your face and you'll become a walking no skinned human popsicle. Well, that's how I interpret it anyway... maybe we should confront the authorities. At any rate... it's good to have you back in cell service. hugg-erooskers
Dear Susie and Jase, Fun to see your pictures. Well don't leave any candles burning;;;;; I finally lite two and about started the house on fire( see why I just display them?) Mom
Post a Comment