
We have been married for two months today! My awesome husband bought me a poinsettia to celebrate and is cooking dinner as I type. How did I get so lucky?
The weather has been quite cool here lately, so we decided to quit denying the fact that summer is over and do a little winter decorating. Jason seems to have quite the eye for home decor and was very good about telling me what looked best where:)



As we were decorating I realized that I have yet to show you the "other side" of our living room, which boasts our new chair...

...and our new couch!...or old couch with a new blanket covering it..

We have also added a shelf above the couch since the last pictures I posted. I know that pictures on a blog hardly do our house justice, so please come visit! We have an air mattress and plenty of floor space!!
2 comments:
Looks great guys. I'll let you in on a little secret: Jason get his home decor ideas from www.bungalow114.blogspot.com. Which by the way is an awesome website!
Take care you two
Josh and Trese
Your both so cute!
Post a Comment