I realize it has been a while since I have given any sort of update on our life here in Chicago. Jason has been just as busy as ever with school, and although I'm still waiting on my nursing license, I have been watching an 8 week old boy for one of Jason's professors to keep busy.
We got some snow this past week as well as freezing rain, so the already hectic city has gotten that much crazier. This past weekend we headed North for a fondue party hosted by Steve and Susanna Swenson as well as Shanna Remmers. We had an awesome evening!
Scott and Steve preparing to blow things up
We got some snow this past week as well as freezing rain, so the already hectic city has gotten that much crazier. This past weekend we headed North for a fondue party hosted by Steve and Susanna Swenson as well as Shanna Remmers. We had an awesome evening!
2 comments:
Wow... that's quite the party. I think I've played "ping-pong" before, but it was called "zip-boing"...remember? With the Buckingham cousins?
Obviously, "Thou Shalt Not play with fire" is not among the commandments that y'all keep.
Post a Comment