Sunday, May 4, 2008

May Flowers

After surviving our fair share of April showers we are finally seeing the benefit. Tulips and daffodils are everywhere, green grass is showing and the water has returned to the city's many fountains. I took advantage of our nice weather today for a bike ride along the lake. Unfortunately, Jason is once again in finals week so he wasn't able to join me. He has been very busy studying and has one exam down, only four to go! After this week he will officially be in his 3rd year of Optometry school!

Melissa and I in front of the Buckingham fountain.
Millennium Park
Jason's friend Patrick stopped by for a short visit a few weeks ago. We really enjoyed seeing him and wished he could have stayed longer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow! Time flies hard to believe Jason will already be in his 3rd year. Looks like nice spring weather. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you soon. I wish I could go on a bike ride with you.

Carl said...

Hum...Suspicious looking comment (glances at it skeptically).

WOW, way to get on your post for May! (Sarcasm rocks and I can tell you miss being around it all the time) Glad to get an update on the activities in the big windy city.

Just so you know, I will be stopping back by in a couple of weeks and hope to find more pictures. ;) No pressure REALLY!

Time for a bon fire too...