Friday, December 19, 2008

Basketball Time Again...

It is about time I get back on here to tell tales of the basketball game that invoked so much jealousy from my husband! 
Many thanks to Kerry for inviting me! We had great seats and it was a close game which made it even better. I tried to take a few pictures but my camera wasn't working very well in the gym so I gave up and decided to just enjoy the game. 

think I still have a few feet to grow...

We got to walk right down behind the newscasters during warm ups...pretty sweet
Like I said, not the best pictures, but you can see how close we were...
While I was watching the Bulls, my youngest brother John was whooping it up with his highschool team. They are currently 3-1 and we get to see them play in January! 
Go Bluehawks!

2 comments:

Beth and Jewls said...

Is that my brother the stud?! Ahhh... I see he still has a few feet to grow too! Love you... thanks for the update!
And good job on the red scarf... very Bull-sy. haha!
-sis

Anonymous said...

Good gravy think you could get much closer. I am looking forward to seeing you in Jan. if everything works out. What night is John's game?