Monday, December 8, 2008

Once again, I am apologizing for my lack of updates.  We've been keeping busy with the usual work and school. Jason takes his board exams the beginning of March so he has started a rigorous studying schedule which seems to fill most of his free time.
We were sad that we had to miss out on being with our families over Thanksgiving, but were invited to join a bunch of the friends here. We had an awesome meal followed by the usual freezing game of football! I wish I had pictures to share...but you know how that goes.

I did manage to get a few pictures from my company's christmas party this past weekend..



Jen and I anxiously awaiting our bonus checks!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sue.. where are you going for Xmas? We will be here in Kingsport and that is sure a lot closer than Wa state!

Beth and Jewls said...

Hey Bright Eyes and husband!
Just look at you a bloggin' away! thanks for the post... miss you tons.
-sis