Monday, March 23, 2009

Julie!

We got to have Julie for a short visit at the beginning of the month. She was actually headed to Wisconsin for a business trip, but came a little early and spent some time in Chicago.
The weather was less than pleasant but I decided to give her the grand tour anyway...
We got caught in a downpour and had to make a mad dash for the protection of the bean. The rain left us stranded underneath it with about 20 other tourists...
..which gave us a lot of time to take pictures:)



When the rain let up a little we headed for the "Magnificent mile"
..and stopped for some of the worlds best cupcakes!
Although we didn't see any plays at the theater Julie did get a few pictures which I thought were worth sharing.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so fun. It feels like forever since I last talked to you. Missing you tons. I can't wait until May when I get to see you again.

Beth and Jewls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth and Jewls said...

How cool... it seems to rain a lot in Chi-town... at least when you have company. Cute pics!
Love you! -sis