We had more left to do than planned this AM and spent more time than necessary in Omak before crossing the border, but are content with our progress for today. Jason was not too impressed with the slow Canadian speed limits and constant uphill/downhill of the Okanagan valley, but we both agree the scenery is unbelievable.
Free wireless internet was a surprise at our campground here in Cache Creek, BC. They charge $5 for a shower so it's a good thing I packed my own! :) We are staying in the same campground my family stayed at a few times on our annual trek down from AK. I quite clearly remember one stay where the van broke down and was even able to point out the campsite to Jason...here's to better luck this time!!
We're planning on getting an early start on tomorrows adventures...but for now, I'm going to sit on my couch wrapped in a fleece blanket and listen to the calming pitter patter of raindrops falling on the roof...ahhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment