Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home Sweet Chicago

We have arrived! We found our new apartment...LOVE the neighborhood. Views of lincoln park, the lake and navy pier from our livingroom. No pictures yet as its still kind of a mess but I promise they will come soon.

4 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Welcome "home"! I'm glad your trip back down went well. We hope to see you really soon! Maybe you can join us for Thanksgiving again!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it but we really are looking forward to your time in OUR part of the country!

Jewls said...

Glad yoo made it. Maybe I can talk to you again someday. 2 hours ahead is really awful though and I am already whining at the thought of 3 hours...and for 6 months. Man I think you should have planned better. Love ya!

Beth and Jewls said...

Hey guys! Glad you got moved in ok... love you and miss you already!
-sis