We are home from our weeklong trip to Haines. Jason saw a lot of interesting cases in the clinic and I just relaxed, relaxed and relaxed some more! I do have a few pictures that I will share soon.
We moved our trailor down a few lots in the RV park and are very impressed with our new spot.
This is it for now, but I do have one parting question....
Which fish is bigger???
Fish 1:

or fish 2:

This was the best of our fishing luck. Not exactly sure what kind of fish they are but I can tell you they are ugly!! For the most part I did the catching and John did the releasing...come on, they have spikes!...like I'm going to touch that! :)
1 comment:
haha.... Love it! We always outfish those little brothers! hmm... is the camera angle playing tricks, though? Nah. I'm sure yours was much bigger.
Anyway - thanks for keeping us up to date. Love you!
-sis
Post a Comment