Thanks to Kerry we scored tickets to Game 6 of Bulls vs. Celtics in the first round of the NBA playoffs. It was an awesome game with the Bulls winning by 1 point in triple overtime! The United Center was a mad house! I did get some fairly cool videos, but photos will have to do until I figure out how to upload them.




Jason and Jen exhausted from cheering but still smiling! This was Jen's first basketball game!

The weather was gorgeous last saturday so we decided to check out the Brookfield Zoo. We ended up staying most of the day! I did get a couple of videos here as well that I do hope to post sooner or later.

We were there first thing in the morning, so a lot of the animals were inside for feeding, which made the Rhinos that much closer and scarier!

... contemplating the life of a camel ...


Only 3 full days left here in Chicago! Kathy flies in tomorrow and we are very excited to have her and her help!! :)
1 comment:
A look inside the brain of Hooles
"oh no....they are already starting to match this is so disgusting"....2 sec. pass "okay good...it is just the bulls colors we are in the clear"
This thought process may have taken less than 2 sec. as the thought only had to go in one ear and right out the other...Fine it is late and I really miss you but I need to go to bed. Sorry about the randomness. Have fun packing!
Post a Comment