Last weekend we were invited to a fall fling hosted by Dana Gibbs. I had heard she throws quite the party, but this was my first one! We had a great bar-b-que and then enjoyed a little pumpkin carving competition.

"team one" - Jen, Yooney, me and Jason

A few of the pumpkins...our team carved the pumpkin on the far left. We ended up taking second place to Scott's pumpkin, which is the one pictured in the middle. The prize was gourmet popcorn and Jason thought it was absolutely amazing!

These are the kids who stayed for the pumpkin carving contest. Remember if you click on the pictures it enlarges them so it may be a little easier to see faces.
3 comments:
Beastly pumpkins! I know you have a ton of artistic talent, so you probably didn't even have to use on of those cheater tracing kits, huh?! haha. love ya!
Grammar error... eh heh heh... on should be one. oops
I was meaning to ask if you had met a lot of the friends in Chicago...now I see that you have met Shanna, Dana, Jen, all the Swensons, etc. Looks like a great time!!
Post a Comment