We just got back from a wedding reception that Jason's parents put on for us at Desert Canyon Golf Resort in Orondo, WA. It was great to see all our friends and family again! Unfortunately we don't have any pictures yet. However, we did get a bunch of wedding pictures! They were taken by our good friend Pam Grillo. You can access her website by clicking
here. She took so many great pictures I had a hard time choosing a few to share, so as you can see...I chose quite a few! September 29th turned out to be a crisp fall day. However, despite the weather, it was an amazing day! You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.
A few Pictures of the Bride and Groom
(Once again...I had such a hard time picking favorites!!)
Pictures were taken before the wedding, so we are about to see each other for the first time in this picture.




The Wedding Party:

Our flower girl Meredith became quick friends with Ashlyn. Aren't they adorable?

Jason and his groomsmen: Justin Grillo, Brian Kloosterman, Josh Barnes, Joel Barnes.

The bridesmaids and I: Julie Sanderson, Mandy Buckingham, Bethany Buckingham and Leah Sanderson

The wedding party all together

The Buckingham family

The Barnes family
...and the wedding begins!!!
Jason walking his mom up the aisle.
...an eventful walk down the aisle with dad.

... first a slight wardrobe malfunction......

....next knapweed caught in my dress...

However, dad managed to get me to Jason without further ado...


Jason's aunt Jan spoke, she had a beautiful part.

...notice the storm clouds in the background...

Mr and Mrs Jason Barnes!

We were in such a rush to get down the aisle we almost ran Pam over!

Married!

A huddle of Congratulations after the wedding....as well as an eager attempt to warm up!

Meredith holds on to her daddy, Randy, to keep warm after the wedding.

Dad slaved away before the wedding filleting 100 pounds of fresh salmon. Thanks to the help of Don and Darlene Wells (the chefs) we had a beautiful meal for our reception.


Jason decided to try his luck early in the game...however, he did refrain from coating my face in frosting. Thank you Jason.

Josh, Joel, Justin, and Brian put together a kit to help me "Protect Jason from Jason." I owe them a huge thank you as I have already needed it multiple times in the last two weeks:)

...off to Spokane!
6 comments:
Ha ha I love it Sis! Lots of those I hadn't seen before... funny indeed! Hope you have an awesome day.. miss and love you both!
-Bethany
That was such a beautiful, way-too-stinking-freezing wedding. How is life in Chico?
-Anonymous Stalker
Hey how fun!! Very nice too!!
Sue.. I am enjoying reading about you, your sweetie and your new life! Today is our 31st anniversay, so seeing some of the pictures from your wedding is special. Please send me a note with your new address so we can keep in touch. Chicago isn't as far from Tennessee as Montana, we would LOVE to have y'all come for a visit! Holmquists arrive today for 2 weeks and Bramhalls were here with us a couple of weeks ago, so you know the cooking must be good! Much love. auntie Sue.... PS, if you come, I will give you gum! XXXOOOOOOOOO
wow!! what a beautiful spot for a wedding! Loved the pics and congratulations!
Sue!! I was just going through pics and found one of you and I on our hike to the Sluice Boxes a couple years ago. Then, I remembered Beth gave me the link to your page. Looks like you are having fun in Chicago! Take care you two!
~Love, Kristi
Post a Comment